Sunday 5 September 2010

Words...

I was given a word from a women's conference back in April and at the time I was not in a place where I believed it could be true. I'm not sure I was really in a place where I believed God really wanted to spend time with me or that if he did that other people would be interested in what He had to say.

However, for whatever reason I kept the piece of paper - I think I knew it might become relevant. I read it again yesterday and my attitude is so different now - praise God! I really feel that God is taking me to a place where it's true, and where I believe that the words I speak are really important because they're from Him.

This is what it said...

"Dear Annie,

Ps.19:14 "Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord my strength and my Redeemer"

God has given you a voice; a voice to speak out the revelation He shares with you in His Presence. He has given you things to say that those amongst whom He has placed you, are hungry to hear. Keep your ear close to Father's chest as you enjoy His Presence, and He will show you when to speak, what to speak, and how to speak in a way that brings life in abundance.

Be at peace - He will take good care of what people do with the words he give you.

Amen!"

I love that God can give you a word but that He will also give the interpretation in His perfect timing. I'm really praying that as I enjoy His Presence he will teach me His timing and the words to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment