Monday 3 January 2011

Bieber Fever

It's catching.

I have to confess I am only a Justin Bieber fan because it's fun to tease my brother for his uncanny resemblance to the child star. However, after watching this video and listening to the lyrics of the song I think I might be displaying the first symptoms of a fever!

The lyrics are incredibly simple, but the message is powerful.

How many of us actually lose our appetite when we think about children who are starving? Or struggle to sleep because we know things aren't right in the world? I think we should all be asking ourselves how we can make a change. We can begin simply by closing our eyes and praying.

Anyone who finishes their video with a Mother Teresa quote is onto something...

God speaks in the silence of the heart. Listening is the beginning of prayer - Mother Teresa

Enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. the lyrics are simple and awesome because they are wrote by about 5 people inside a song writing team at whatever label he is from

    ReplyDelete